Clann must be fair and impartial and act in line with The Residential Tenancies Act, the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB) and in line with our policies and procedures. Therefore, it is important to note what Clann cannot do.
- Clann cannot end a tenancy without evidence
- Clann cannot take action against a tenant without evidence
- Clann cannot take action without cooperation from residents and communities
- Clann cannot take action against general living noise
- Clann cannot take action against anyone who is not a Clann resident
- Clann cannot take legal action with cooperation from victims and witnesses
- Clann cannot find solutions without cooperation of all parties involved