Breach of Tenancy
Breach of Tenancy is when you breach your tenancy obligations as outlined and agreed in your Tenancy Agreement.
Examples of Breach of Tenancy:
- Unauthorised Occupants
- Unauthorised Pets
- Unauthorised Adaptations
- Fly tipping or littering
What to do if you suspect or witness a Breach of Tenancy?
- Report Breach of Tenancy concerns to Clann.
What can you expect from Clann?
- You will be asked for dates, times, and details of what you are reporting. Clann can provide log sheets to assist you with this.
- Clann will investigate your concerns.
- If evidence is found and action is deemed appropriate and necessary, Clann will act in line with our policies and procedure.
- If evidence is not found or action is not deemed necessary, Clann will close the case.
Under GDPR restrictions, Clann may not be able to advise you of details of their investigations or the outcome. However, please be assured Clann will act in line with our policies and procedures.