If it is of a criminal nature, you need to make a report to your local Gardaí immediately. If you are concerned for your safety, call 999 or 112.

Once you have reported it to the Gardaí, please contact Clann. Please provide the Garda PULSE number and the Garda’s name so we can contact them and work with them to agree the next steps with you.

If the behaviour has been ongoing, please complete Clann’s anti-social behaviour log sheets with dates and times of the incidents and send these to us. Log sheets can be requested through the Contact Centre.

For further support, you can contact the Crime Victims Helpline.

Domestic Abuse

If you are a victim of domestic abuse, please contact:

Child Protection

If you have a child protection concern, please contact TUSLA directly to report your concerns.

Outside office hours, all child protection concerns should be reported to the Gardaí.

Note: Clann staff are mandated persons and legally required to report any child protection concerns to TUSLA.

Recite me